The World Biggest Cuckoo Clock! Here lives the cuckoo in its own house. You can wander around in the inner of the world biggest cuckoo clock and it’s waiting for your visit. The mechanism of the world biggest cuckoo clock was rebuilt after a 100year old original mechanism. Our clock porter Johann will love to explain you the clock mechanism.
We offer guided tours in following languages:
German, English, French, Dutch, Italian and Spanish
Technical dates of the world biggest cuckoo clock
- Every piece is specially built for this clock- it is absolutely unique!
- It is a rebuilt of a original clock mechanism in the size of 60:1
- Measures of the mechanism: 4,50 x 4,50 m
- Length of cuckoo: 4,50 m
- Weight of the cuckoo: 150 kg
- Weight of the pendulum: 100kg
- Biggest diameter of the wheels: 2,60 m
- Total weight of the mechanism: 6 t
- Length of the pendulum: 8 m
- Time of building: 5 years
|From Easter to end of October
|From November to Easter
The sales team of the Clock-Park can be call at:
Note: Internet prices are not for retail sale!
Register bus group
Last admission to visit the worlds largest cuckoo clock is 30 minutes before closing time.
(admission free for children to 10 years in company of paying adultst)
Groups from 10 persons up:
1,50 Euro per person
(guidance and wine tasting inclusive)
The entrance fee for groups is to be paid locally.
You can choose between the following Payment:
Cash, EC-carde with PIN number, VISA, Mastercard and American Express
No voucher payment and payment in advance possible!
Eble Uhren - Park GmbH
D – 78098 Triberg
(Please enter ZIP-Code 78136 in your GPS)
+49 7722 - 96220
+49 7722 - 962211